Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) to understand more about who you are
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator and other personality assessments are highly popular as part of career choice. They provide information on the sort of person you are and can help understand how you best work.
The most popular is the Myers Briggs Type Indicator. The MBTI® assessment is a self-reporting personality assessment, designed to help people like you understand more about yourself.
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) helps you to understand who you are, your natural preferences, motivations, and potential areas for growth. It is particularly helpful to understand how to relate to people, especially those with a different personality type.
You’ve probably come across the 4 dimensions
Where you get your energy from
- Extraversion – prefers to gain energy from the outside world of activity, people and things OR
- Introversion – prefers to gain energy from the inner world of reflections, feelings and ideas (E/I)
How you prefer to gather information
- Sensing – Prefers to focus on information gained from the senses and on practical applications OR
- Intuition – prefers to focus on patterns, connections and possible meanings (S/N)
How you prefer to make a decision
- Thinking – prefers to make judgements on logic and objective analysis OR
- Feeling – prefers to base decisions on values and what is important to people (T/F)
- Judging – likes a planned and organised approach to life and to make decisions OR
- Perceiving – likes a flexible, spontaneous approach and prefers to keep options open (J/P)
Myers Briggs Type Indicator Step 1
Myers Briggs Type Indicator Step 1 will help you understand more about yourself across these areas.
The assessment comes with a 30-minute discussion and full colour report. I have 4 alternative reports, access sample reports using these links:
- MBTI Interpretive report – Choose this if you want to understand more about MBTI type, without needing a particular work perspective.
- There is also a college edition of the report, please request this when you order.
- MBTI Interpretive report for organisations – For people who want to understand and enhance their performance at work, please request this version when you order.
- MBTI Career report – If your goal is help in identifying alternative careers then this could be helpful, but I prefer to use alternative assessments for help with career choice. please ask for details.
You can choose any of the above reports along with a discussion of about 30 minutes for £105 – see the payment link at the bottom of this page.
I can also provide more detailed reports – you buy these as additional reports to the main step 1 report. You can read more about these and get sample reports via this blog post.
Myers Briggs Type Indicator Step 2 – the in-depth assessment
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator Step 1 which provides details of your personal style and gives you one of 16 four letter codes, such as INTP.
If you hate the thought of being put in a box, the Myers Briggs Type Indicator Step 2 helps you to understand the real depth of your Myers Briggs Type Indicator results. I recommend it to everyone who is interested in personal development. There is nothing that compares to the richness of this assessment.
Each of the four scales has five subscales, resulting in over a million possible combinations. For example, Extravert-Introvert is made up of 5 sub-scales including Initiating-Receiving and Expressive-Contained. You need to take the Myers Briggs Type Indicator Step 2 to see your subscale results.
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator Step 2 will help you understand more about yourself across these areas. The assessment comes with a 45-minute discussion and full colour report.
Access details of all sub-scales here: MBTI_StepII_facets
Access a sample of the report here.
You will see it includes
- Introduction to the 4 preferences.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Step 1 results.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Step 2 results with very detailed breakdown of the facets.
- How to apply Step 2 to communication with details on how to enhance. communication which can be used for personal development.
- How to apply Step 2 to making decisions including some tips to help.
- How to apply Step 2 to managing change with details on how to enhance ways to manage change.
- How to apply step 2 to managing conflict including details on how to enhance ways to manage conflict.
Details on how to use your favourite and least favourite processes and how to use type and the facets to be more effective.
Prices and Process
I’ve covered most of the common Myers Briggs Type Indicator questions here and the feedback demonstrates how powerful this assessment is but of course email if you want to know more.
To go ahead you can pay online, using my secure payment portal.You will be sent your link to take the assessment by a real person, so there may be delays at weekends.
We’ll schedule our feedback discussion, either by email or phone. Sessions will take place at Denise’s home office in Tewkesbury (GL20 8HL) or choose phone or Skype
Once you complete the assessment you will get automatic access to your Myers Briggs Type Indicator report This is usually within a few hours. Allow extra time at weekends and bank holidays. This is not automated and is done by a real person.
|MBTI Step 1 with
30 minute discussion
|MBTI Step 2 with
45 minute discussion
Trademark information – MBTI, Myers-Briggs, and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Trust in the United States and other countries. Strong Interest Inventory and Firo-B are registered trademarks of CPP, Inc.