15FQ+™ – The Fifteen Factor Questionnaire+
The Fifteen Factor Questionnaire+ (15FQ+™) provides an in-depth view of personality. It is similar to, and I believe better than the 16PF. It’s based on the work of the eminent psychologist, Ray Cattell. As with other contemporary questionnaires it also maps onto the Five Factor Model, also known as ‘The Big 5’
- Openness: Pragmatism-Openness.
- Conscientiousness: Low self-control –High self-control.
- Extraversion: Introversion – Extraversion.
- Agreeableness: Independence-Agreeableness.
- Neuroticism: Low Anxiety-High Anxiety.
The 15FQ draws out career implications, and potential pitfalls in terms of the work environment, the job itself, and the organizational culture. It provides a good assessment about what a person is usually like and can cover additional information on things like team role, leadership and negotiating style.
The 15 scales include
- Affected by Feelings – Emotionally Stable;
- Expedient – Conscientious;
- Composed – Tense-driven.
There is high levels of reliability and validity – it measures what it sets out to measure.
A development report is created which provides an interesting narrative of these factors under 6 key themes and I provide this to you after our full feedback discussion.
The report is based on self-perception, not actual behaviour. This is why we have a discussion to gain examples to support (or challenge) the report. It focuses more on what you enjoy doing rather than what you can actually do well, hence offering the Highlands Ability Battery as an additional assessment.
The report includes details on your
- Interaction Style
- Dealing with interpersonal situations
- Influencing Style
- Managing pressure and stress
- Thinking and decision style
- Work style
- Team roles – such as Shaper-Driver, Evaluator-Critic, Inspector-Completer
This assessment is very useful for development – both personally and at work.
Access a sample report here:
To take this assessment you can book and pay via this link.
Set up is not automatic, you must wait for it to be set up by Denise. This will be done within a few hours within normal working hours. It will take longer at weekends (I may be away).