Career Coaching will help you discover fulfilling work.
Maybe you are dissatisfied in your career, or perhaps you have yet to find your dream job. Maybe you have experienced frustration trying to do this on your own. If you want effective career coaching I can help.
Many of us fall into a career without giving it much thought. We don’t take account of what’s important, we get seduced by the money. Or we were chasing someone else’s dream. Many of my career coaching clients chose medicine or law to follow a parent’s dream or because it is a high-status job. Our late 20s can be when we first have these feelings of dissatisfaction. This can return in our 40s and 50s when we know that now is the time to get career fulfilment.
With 25+ years’ experience, I have the knowledge and expertise to get you to where you want to go. I draw on theory (I’m very well qualified as a Chartered Psychologist and Registered Career Development Professional) and thousands of hours working with people like you. People who felt lost amongst the many options or lacked confidence to make a change. I work with people at different life stages, but they share the same objective – to find happiness and fulfilment in their work.
Career coaching results in increased self-awareness, clarity of focus and a plan for achieving career goals. Goals based on both realism and personal objectives. My career coaching will support you to make the career change that is right for you. I won’t tell you what to do but I’ll open your mind to possibilities and then help you decide.
I offer both programmes and individual sessions. I use reputable assessments, guided exercises and a space to talk. Let’s start by fully understanding what’s going on in your life, how you have got to where you are today and your hopes and plans for the future.
My clients age range from 13 – 70+ we can all benefit from career coaching at different life stages.
The first step is to arrange to talk so I can learn more about your situation and create a career coaching suggestion, tailored to your needs and budget. I look forward to hearing from you.
Want to learn more? I have pages focused on different client groups
- Career Coaching Sessions: When you need to talk through your situation or want a career review. Read more.
- Alongside individual sessions I offer programmes combining powerful exercises and the renowned Highlands Ability Battery. Both the cost effective Career Assessment Package or you prefer a deeper dive the Award Winning Gold Career Programme.
- Students and Graduates: Read about how I can help young people, 13-18, here. For University Students and Graduates this is the page to find out more.
- Executive Career Coaching – (Get promoted): For people who want to be more effective in their job, perhaps to develop leadership skills, raise their profile or get promoted. Read more.
- The Career Reinvention Programme: For people in mid-career ready to make a change. Your career no longer works for you, perhaps never did. Read more
- 50+ Career and Life Coaching: When you want to take stock and look at wider life options. You may want to start planning for retirement (whenever that may be), or feel you are just getting started! Read more.
- Considering your own Business? It’s a big step and I want you to be well prepared. I offer an online course and a structured approach for us to work together. Read more
- Helping Organisations: The website is focused on individual clients, I also work with organisations – offering a wide range of Occupational Psychology consultancy. Read more.