Media (PR) Campaigns
When you need some expert support to your media campaign, I can create articles, provide comment to publications and appear on radio days. I get great feedback.
I’m available to work with PR companies working on campaigns such as work, lifestyle and psychology.
I’ve worked with companies as diverse as Premier Inn, BBC Get Connected, Graduate Talent Pool (Government campaign) and Super Breaks.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Read some examples here.
Above was me at BBC Broadcasting House, in the studio and taking radio calls for JET2 holidays, discussing why we should take short city breaks.
A recent campaign was working with Green Flag’s Common-Sense Campaign – providing commentary for the press release and a radio day with 15 different interviews.
Denise was very professional and media friendly when working on our recent campaign. She offered great insight into our subject matter and went above and beyond to ensure all her answers were as detailed as possible.”
Denise on TV
Tonight – How Safe is Your Job? With unemployment rising, what are your chances of joining the dole queue by Christmas? Monday 17 November 2008. Since I was on the show, I’ve lost 9 stone! You can access the programme via this link.
- I am a featured expert on the Cavendish Films DVD – Graduate Interview Skills.
- ‘Change That’ – a lifestyle programme presented by Mark Curry (I worked with Liz Wagstaff transforming a piece of furniture), 1997
- CBBC XChange in 2005 where I was involved in historical vignettes as a 17th Century housewife.
- ITV programme about St Helena
- Too Fat to Fly on Channel 5
- I’m a seasoned radio contributor with well over 250 appearances.
- I had a regular slot as midnight expert on the Phil Williams Show, BBC Radio5 Live; and appearances on The Today Programme Radio 4, numerous shows for BBC Gloucestershire; BBC Three Counties Radio, BBC Hereford and Worcester, City Talk Radio And more. My very first radio appearance was BBC Radio 4, Nice Work, back in 2004.
- Read more via this link Denise on the radio
I make regular contributions to articles in the print and online media.
Articles have appeared in The Times, The Telegraph, The Guardian, London Evening Standard, The Scotsman, Daily Express, Daily Mail, The Sun, City AM, Metro and magazines such as Stylist, Cosmopolitan, GQ, Saga, Woman, Top Santé.
With over 20 years’ experience of working as a psychologist, career coach, job search strategist and assessment expert, I bring a friendly positive professionalism to my work. Journalists like me as I take time to understand your requirements, provide succinct information to meet their needs, and meet deadlines.
I can provide a comment, or you can commission me to write an article on career and life issues. I’m regularly featured in the press and respond promptly to requests.
I can talk through ideas, provide relevant information and work with you to produce a relevant article or story. I have expertise in:
- Retirement, pre-tirement, life after 60
- Issues related to life after 50
- Finding a job at 50+
- Career management
- Finding a job you love
- Talent management
- How to get promoted
- Dealing with problems at work
- Career transitions
- Personal branding
- Weight loss – I lost 10 stone in weight (150 pounds) using motivational psychological techniques.
Read more via this link – Magazine and journal articles
Speaking Gigs – Denise Live
I regularly speak at conferences and professional development events. At The 50+ Show I did an inspiring session to motivate the over 50s to have a more fulfilled life. See more here.
I can provide engaging talks on career, lifestyle, and retirement. Let’s arrange a time to discuss your requirements.
Some examples of my talks can be found here.