LinkedIn Profile Makeovers
LinkedIn Profile Makeovers
LinkedIn profile makeovers – An effective LinkedIn profile is essential for people who want to be successful in their chosen career as well as for job searchers.
Recruiters use LinkedIn to research candidates, so it is crucial you have an effective online presence. Too many LinkedIn profiles are boring, dull, and unlikely to capture the attention of a recruiter or hiring manager.
I’m the author of How to Use LinkedIn to Find a New Job, and I’ve been helping a select group of people create effective key rich, high impact LinkedIn profiles. Would you like me to do the same for you?
I’ve undertaken significant training to support my practical skills. My relevant qualifications include Certified Social Branding Analyst (I re-certify each year) and Certified Career Enlightenment LinkedIn Writer with Joshua Waldman of Career Enlightenment, author of LinkedIn for Dummies.
How many recruiters are contacting you on LinkedIn?
Recruiters have a special app – Recruiter Corporate. They see LinkedIn profiles in a different way to users like you and me. Did you know, a recruiter:
- Can’t see CVs attached to LinkedIn profiles? I know how to get yours seen.
- Can’t search for unemployed LinkedIn members so they potentially look at all profiles – I can help you show that you are actively seeking work.
- Can’t contact unlimited potential candidates for free – with a limit to 20 per month, should they use one of these with you? I can help you make it easy to be contacted.
- Can’t send free messages to fellow group members. I can help you get messages sent to you.
Work with me and you will get
- An eye catching, informative headline
- A powerful summary, search engine optimized and highlighting your key expertise
- My expertise to write your profile and I utilise all my knowledge about LinkedIn Recruiter
- Completely revised career history section
- Expert guidance on how to use LinkedIn to maximize your chance of success
It’s not just what we write, lay out is also important and I’ll make sure the key information stands out, with effective alternatives to bullets.
- I’ll send you a comprehensive questionnaire to complete and you will return to me with your CV. The questionnaire will get you thinking deeply about your key objectives, achievements and much more.
- I’ll provide a first draft making sure we focus on your career objective.
- Your key skills will be paramount. I will help you choose the right skills, those which match with your career objective. I’ll also help you to ensure you get endorsed for these skills.
- We continue to review until we are both happy (and I’m very fussy!), you will upload, and I’ll do a final check.
Let’s talk – here’s the link to tell me a little about yourself and schedule an enquiry call.