Career Coach Reinvention
The Career Reinvention Programme – for people in mid-career ready to make a change
You’ve had a successful career and you earn a good salary – perhaps people even envy where you are – and yet you’re no longer happy.
This career no longer works for you, perhaps never did. In fact, it’s starting to cause you stress. It’s impacting other areas of your life – your relationships, your family, even your health and happiness.
So, where do you go now?
This is not a simple question when you have financial commitments, a mortgage, a partner, a family. How do you get the headspace to find new options, make a considered choice and know that it will work for you? This is why I created the Career Reinvention Programme.
After 20 years helping people find their ideal career and make the shift, I know that it can sometimes be more difficult to make the change for people who are already successful.
In the Career Reinvention Programme we work together over a period of 4 months to delve into your personality and abilities with in-depth assessments, generate new options for you that you might never have found on your own, then in private consultations, open your mind to some new ideas and then apply some very practical analysis to make a choice.
From there we dive into the nitty gritty and makeover both your CV and your LinkedIn profile to match your new destination and start your job search. Plus, if you need it, you’ll get input on your interview skills to help you get your new dream job.
It’s this combination of expanding your thinking and ensuring that any final choice is rooted in reality that has won me multiple awards for my services as a career coach.
Where could you go from here?
As a career coach, my clients have moved from high-stress lawyer to pro sports player, from PR to Interior Design, from Teacher to Estate Agent, Buyer to University Researcher, from Project Manager to chef on a yacht. Clients have successfully fulfilled their desire for something more creative, more meaningful, less pressured. Some clients have moved up into a higher level in the same career. And some have started their own business. A few even have discovered that they can remodel their current job into something far more enjoyable without quitting. Every story is unique, just as is yours.
How it works
As your career coach we start with an introductory consultation where we look over your entire career history plus your current goals and then customise the Career Reinvention Programme to maximise your results.
Following each assessment, you will have an in-depth consultation with me to interpret your results and debrief you on what they mean for your career. These never fail to give greater clarity on what will make you happy and some new ideas for jobs & careers you have never considered before.
Over the course of the remaining 4 months through 5 further personal career coach consultations we work through finding new options for your career, assessing them thoroughly, and choosing one that is truly right for you, before putting it into action.
You will also receive lifetime access to my library of powerful online programmes including: 6-module Career Discovery Programme; The Successful CV; How to use LinkedIn to Manage your Career and Get Interview Ready.
All courses combine video, eBooks and focused documents, worksheets and templates. I will tell you in our career coaching consultations which modules of the programmes would be most helpful for your situation in order to save you time.
Between career coach sessions you can send quick questions and get a speedy response from me.
Next Step to discuss my career coach services
Let’s talk – here’s the link to schedule a consultation to discuss if this programme is right for you.
What clients say about Denise as their Career Coach
- Wonderful job, Denise. You have helped me take the ‘oh so important step’ of finally being able to distance myself from a job which made me unhappy for years. The future is bright – thanks so much.
- I have a much better understanding of my own skills and abilities as well as a plan for my career in the short, medium and longer term.
- Thank you so much for your help, guidance, enthusiasm, fabulous knowledge and overall positive and energetic attitude. I know that I made the right decision to use you as my career coach.
- I cannot speak highly enough of the combination of assessments that you provide, pieced together they provide an amazing insight. This, mixed with your knowledgeable, helpful and patient career coach services is a potent mixture for instigating change.
- The way in which you guided me through the test results and helped me to come up with a workable plan was excellent. Your detailed understanding of how our personality types affect our working lives was extremely useful here.
- I learnt so much about myself using the internet based tests along with your skilled interpretations. Almost a year on I am still applying what I learned and considering your advice as a career coach as I take each step towards a new career and a much more sustainable work life balance.
- Making a career change in ones mid thirties can be a daunting task, but the path ahead seems far less daunting, thanks largely to your professional and caring work as a career coach.
- Our work together has allowed me to recognise and re-kindle my continuing passion for science and innovation, understand my preferred work style and identify the roles that are most likely to match this style … As well as the content of our work, I have really appreciated your open and supportive career coaching style.
- Working with you has been one of the best decisions I’ve made and some of the best money I’ve ever spent. I also want to thank you for providing such a personal service and for advice on job applications and interviews that provided invaluable. I only wish I’d come to see you years ago.
- I have found your services as a career coach to far surpassed my expectations; not only have I learned about what careers would suit my abilities and interests, I have also learned so much about myself which I feel I can apply to all aspects of my life.
- Reaching 40 was a half way stage in life and a good opportunity to reflect back on my past career/lifestyle as well as to learn more about myself in terms of my abilities and personality. I particularly liked taking the psychometric tests online as I found this more relaxing. I could split them up over a period of time.
- Your professional experience and qualifications made a big difference in my search for a career coach, I felt that I was working with someone who had not simply changed career to become an “instant” coach, as was the case for many coaches that I researched.