I was chatting to a potential client earlier and we touched on whether I was available to see clients at weekends.
As most of my clients are in work I need to see them outside of working hours, so my husband is used to me working 3 or 4 evenings a week. Then I sometimes see clients on a Saturday, but certainly not every weekend.
This is why I need a good page a week diary, so I get a good sense of my week and month and can ensure I get time for me.
If you read my newsletter you know I love music and have been to many festivals this year
- Off the tracks, Derbyshire
- Wychwood, Cheltenham
- Nozstock, Herefordshire
- Big Chill
- Beautiful Days
- Bearded Theory – stil to come on 4/5 October
Now the festival season is over I still have plenty of gigs planned for the Autumn
- The Levellers at The Royal Albert Hall
- Mugenkyo Taiko Drummers in Cheltenham
- The Rifles at Gloucester Guildhall
- Underworld at Brixton Academy
- 3 Daft Monkeys at the Guildhall
- Route 66 in Tewkesbury
- Circus of Horrors in Cheltenham
- Oysterband at the Guildhall
- Human League, ABC and Heaven 17 in Wolverhamption
- Pendulum in LLandudno
Gosh, hadn’t realised we have 10 events in about as many weeks! So yes I see clients at weekends, and I don’t think anyone could say all I do is work as I certainly take plenty of time for the things I enjoy!
Just hoping you also take time for yourself alongside your job.