Do you have a burning question, a particular issue you want to address? Need a jump start to your career thinking? Then choose an individual session.
Career Management: getting promoted, getting on track and managing difficult situations
Do you wonder if you should change jobs? Do you feel stuck? Want help in managing any aspect of your working life? Then career management coaching is right for you. Career Management coaching can help you to raise your profile and get promoted. I can also help you create a better blend between work and your wider life.
Career Management coaching is for you if you want to take stock and review your career or you want to talk through a situation.
You may like to prepare for an upcoming appraisal; discuss how to deal with challenging colleagues or how to get your career back on track.
Career management coaching is not just for when you are unhappy in your job. Career management coaching can help you develop your career, develop your online presence and much more.
Typical areas covered include covering
How can I
- Deal with a challenging work situation – I’ll draw on my 30+ year career to help you with your options.
- Make the progress I want within my career? Let me help you create a plan to reach your goal.
- Raise my profile and win the promotion? I’ll share what works.
- Prepare for an upcoming appraisal – I have a systematic process that works
- Decide if I stay as a specialist or move into a generalist role? – We’ll compare options and consider the future, playing to your strengths
- Get clarity on what I want from my career? Let’s focus on what is important
- Decide (take the job, study for an MBA, be honest? know if that promotion going to help my long-term future goals) – I can provide objective assistance in finalising a decision.
- Improve the way I work with others? We’ll look deep into what’s working and effective action steps
- Be more effective in my job/ life – let’s get the right work/life blend
We can also set up, with preparation
- A Career Review to reflect on the last 12 months and make plans for the year ahead.
- A 90-minute life and Career Review. You want to review your life and career and perhaps create a better blend between your work and wider life. Get some relevant preparation material and be prepared to have fun and create action steps.